International Academic Mobility (6 months to 1 year)
- Being regularly enrolled in a foreign institution of higher education partnered with UNIFEI;
- Having a valid health insurance plan during the stay in Brazil;
- Having at least basic (survival) Portuguese language skills.
Once the student has met the previous requirements, the partner institution must send DRI the following documents:
- Academic transcript;
- Letters of Recommendation from teachers (optional);
- Letter of Motivation;
- Study plan;
- Passport photocopy;
- Two recent photographs, size 3x4cm (ID Size);
- Application form (request it at DRI).
- November 15 – in order to begin mobility in the first semester (March to July);
- May 15 – in order to begin mobility in the second semester (August to December).
Document submission address
Universidade Federal de Itajubá
Secretaria de Relações Internacionais
Av. BPS, 1303 Bairro Pinheirinho
CEP: 37500-903- Itajubá MG – Brasil
Student Program – Undergraduate Partnership – PEC-G
This program is for foreign students whose home countries have a framework agreement with Brazil in education, culture, science or technology areas. To be eligible, the student must be foreign-born and graduated from / coursing the last year of high school, in an international institution outside Brazil. The student must apply in person at the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate in their home country.
It is important to know which Higher Education Institutions (Instituições de Ensino Superior, IES) in Brazil are part of this program and which courses they offer. Vacancies are distributed by the Office of the Provost for Undergraduate Studies (Pró-Reitoria de Graduação, PRG), through a letter sent annually to the Brazilian Ministry of Education (MEC). When applying, the student may choose two options of courses in each desired city of residence.
For further information, please access this link.